Class Stand-By Process
The purpose of class stand-by admission is to allow those who cannot afford to attend Access Tucson classes to participate in the production of Access Tucson programming. Admission is selected on a first come, first serve, stand-by basis for unfilled class seats. There is no guarantee that you will receive admission. Notification is made as possible, this may be very close to the class starting date. This is an ongoing program, therefore applications may be submitted at anytime. Stand-by scholarships for field production classes are available when possible. Scholarships require applicant to complete six hours of service for Access Tucson.
Requirements for recieving a Stand-By Scholarship
- You must be an Access Tucson member in good standing with all appropriate pre-requisite certifications.
- You must have financial need for scholarship.
- You must complete the scholarship form and return it to Access Tucson. Your application must be legible. Please print clearly. If we are unable to read your writing, your application will not be accepted. You may resubmit a new application.
- You may only receive one full class scholarship per year.
- You will not be eligible to apply for another scholarships until you have fulfilled all requirements for any previous Access Tucson scholarship award..
- If you receive a scholarship, you must provide Access Tucson with 6 hours of service.